Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
* Information you provide - When you make a reservation for any of SAI INN holiday Resort Services or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and telephone etc.). For certain services, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other SAI INN holiday Resort services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
* Log information – When you access SAI INN holiday Resort services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser , which pages you viewed.
* User communications – When you send email or other communications to Google, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
* Auditing, Research and Analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
* Ensuring the technical functioning services; and
* Developing new services. SAI INN holiday Resort processes personal information on our servers in India and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choices for personal information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.We restrict access to personal information to SAI INN holiday Resort employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Changes to this policy